• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Whisker Biscuit, but which one?

Okay, so I've decided to try a whisker biscuit and will head over to the proshop sometime next month to have them help me put it on and try it out/tune it.

But, I'm looking through the Cabelas catalog and it looks like when I get to the pro shop my choices will be the original WB, the original quickshot, the droptine quickshot, and the deluxe quickshot. I'm willing to invest up to the $55 it takes for the deluxe if its worth it, but can anyone help me decide which I should choose? What are the pros/cons of each?

i can only attest for the original model; but i will say it has held up very well for me. i do need to replace the insert now however, after shooting fish arrows through it three weekends straight the bristles are starting to get pretty trashed. but it didnt show any wear shooting regular field arrows.

Get the one with the square post. I have the round post and it works, but every time you change your windage (R/L) during setup, you also monkey with the darn thing to keep it from falling forward and back (twisting on the round shaft).