• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A buddy from Brookings and I were on poinsett last sunday from about 8:00 am till 5:30pm. We had some decent fishing. Did well on walleyes and caught several nice smallies while fishing with jigs and minnows. Didn't happen across any northern pike though. It was my first time on that body of water and I really enjoyed it. I think I will get out there again sometime soon. How are the months of June and July on this particular body of water? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I also have a buddy whose parents live about 15 miles from there. I really enjoy catching nice pike, does this lake have a decent population of northern in it? Thanks for any help.

Quote:

A buddy from Brookings and I were on poinsett last sunday from about 8:00 am till 5:30pm. We had some decent fishing. Did well on walleyes and caught several nice smallies while fishing with jigs and minnows. Didn't happen across any northern pike though. It was my first time on that body of water and I really enjoyed it. I think I will get out there again sometime soon. How are the months of June and July on this particular body of water? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I also have a buddy whose parents live about 15 miles from there. I really enjoy catching nice pike, does this lake have a decent population of northern in it? Thanks for any help.

THREAD ROBBERY! grin.gif

I honestly havent heard of anyplace hammerin northerns. I have seen and caught quite a few caught but only one here and there, and on any given lake.

Chad, weel have to do it again sometime. Here is one of the bigger smallies we caught last weekend. I am headin to Chamberline to get my bow turkey this weekend. DSCN0071.jpg