• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ok, here are a few of my pieces that I have done over the years. They date back as far as my high school days 6-7 years ago and some are fairly recent.

Fly Guy was done in pencil back in high school

09806ea6.jpg

Rhino was done in Charcoal sometime early in college

rhino.jpg

Steven Tyler was also done in Charcoal during high school

steventyler.jpg

This still life was done near the end of college and was done in Charcoal. Hope no one is offended, its just a plaster statue.

statuestilllife.jpg

The hands where done in black paper with the white potion cut out. I did this my freshman year of college

hands.jpg

Last but not least this piece is called "Faith, Love, Happiness" from top to bottom thats what the characters say. It was done on the computer using photoshop and I finished this about a year ago.

faithlovehappiness.jpg

Hope this works, first time posting pictures.

Enjoy

Nofish.......my eye keeps going back to the guy tieng the fly.......guess I just like it grin.gif...I used to draw years ago......gave it up and nor sure even why..........maybe some day I'll get back into it again but geesh shocked.gif,I don't have that many years left shocked.gif....nice work.... grin.gifjonny