• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

browning bows

I saw a nice used one didnt see what kind but it was a browning and was 65 pound draw i was kind of in a hurry but i wanted some input and for what it looked like it was good shape for 160 bucks and had a nice wood handle so i assume its a newer model..gunna have to go take another look at it sometime

Quote:

I have a Browning Backdraft, which has treated me well over the last 4 years. They may not be the "best" bow, but like I said, I have been happy with mine.

The best bow is in the hands of the beholder. wink.gif

No matter what you do, shoot the bow before you buy it. It has to feel good in the hand, feel good shooting, and overall feel good to you.

I owned a browning for a few years (Mirage) when it was their top line bow. I traded it after I started to notice I did not like the "wall" at full draw. It was not a definite stop in wheel movement, thus I felt like I could not be as consistent with the bow. Traded for a PSE infinity and still have that bow today.

Shoot the bow first. You might find it is not worth going to if it does not feel good, or shoot consistently for you.

Steve

browning bows are made by PSE and so they are good quality. I agree with the others, pick it up, shoot it and see how it feels. Maybe have it checked over at a shop depending on where its for sale used, and then if you like it and it functions well, buy it. Who cares what anybody else thinks about it...