• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A real machine

Mopad

I've been watching this atv forum for a while and I'm surprised with all the "P" word talking. Lets see some pictures of some real machines like mine. cool.gif I have some Kenda Bounty Hunters coming in the mail. Do any of you "p" riders have them? I know they come stock on a couple of their machines. How do you like them?

1221.jpg

thats way too clean to be "a real machine".....

Heres my "P" after a hare scramble last weekend, this "P" managed to make it through the entire race succesfully, and didnt break down, fall apart, or get stuck like a few others I passed.

DSC01797.jpg

In regards to the tires. The KBH's are close to an OEM tread pattern not too aggressive, and probably not much of an improvement over the stock tires that you're swapping out. However I do hear they are good on both trails and mud. Not sure what your wanting, just replacing tires, or looking to upgrade to a mud tire etc.

Are you asking about the Kenda tire package that Polaris packaged specifically for the Sportsman? I dont think they come stock with them but you can see them on the Polaris HSOforum under ATV accessories. The tires are 26"x10" in front and 26"x12" in the rear on 14" rims.

rundrave - Looks like you had a lot of fun! I'm not looking at the tire/wheel package from Pol. The bolt pattern wouldn't fit on the kaw prairie. I bought the 25 inch tire, and will be using my stock rims with them. I was hoping maybe somebody had riden on them personally and give a review of them. I'm thinking the bounty hunters are going to take some time to get used to them since they are a radial. I went with them because i want something that hooks up really good in the grass/dirt/trails and that will go through mud better then the stocker dunflops. I didn't go with a mud tire because i like the sporty ride of the prairie and didn't want a big mud tire to rob all the power.

Cool, I think I would feel the same way, and be concerned about the weight. I am not to familar with what the weight increase per tire would be vs ML non-radial, which is very light. I am looking for new tires and rims as well and trying to find alot of info too.

Either I need some one with experience to tell me, "dont worry about it, just put them on and ride." or "be careful, they are alot heavier and will sacrifice the functionality of my ride.

Chopperdog - Nice looking quads. The pic of the rincon gets me in the fever even more to get out on the trails! I bet that v is fun to drive.

Found a few pictures of the TRX250R, no action shots but you can see what it lookls like.

It is as fast as the modern 4strokers, but it is a lot lighter and the two stroke power band is a rush when it hits.

Benny picturesofMandy250rpics015.jpgpicturesofMandy250rpics014.jpg