• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hoyt /Reflex bows

I have been bow hunting for a few years now. My first bow was the reflex buckskin by hoyt/reflex. It is an awesome bow but i am getting more and more excited about bow hunting and needing to upgrade. I was wondering how much an Bowtech allegiece goes for? Andhow much do you think i could get for my buckskin(which is in mint condition)

Depends on how old that bow is? The pro shops never will give you what you think you deserve, but you could probably sell it to a beginning hunter for a little more. But if its in good condition I guess you never know. Good luck!

unfortunatly bows seems to loose their money quite quick. Its never a bad idea to have 2 bows, 1 as a back up. You never know when a string could break or some other unthinkable thing that could ruin your hunting trip or even season?

thanks for the replys. The bow is a split limb with cam and 1/2 technology. For 2006 they came out with the slam and 1/2 technology so since they changed some of the parts on the bow i wont get as much?