• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

TV Coverage

Hockey Guy

Anyone know what the TV Coverage is going to be for the NCAA Tournament? Someone just told me that the games aren't on until 2:00 AM tape delayed. If that's true it's a pretty big slap in the face to college hockey!

Buzzy, where are ya? Help me out here. Don't tell me I need to drive to No. Dak. to watch the games!

You heard correct bud, it looks like FSN Wisconsin just picked up the game. Here is the link.

http://msn.foxsports.com/tv/schedule?regionCategoryId=298&date=2006-03-24&submit_button=Submit

Here is the current schedule.... apparently Joel Maturi was going to have a conference call today to see if they could have the game played at game time, instead of tape delayed....

This is what FSN-North's HSOforum shows for Friday the 24th...

6:30 PM FSN Live (FSNO)

Timberwolves Pre-Game

7:00 PM Minnesota Timberwolves '05-'06

Timberwolves at Raptors

9:30 PM FSN Live (FSNO)

Timberwolves Post-Game

9:45 PM NCAA Hockey Championships '06

West Region Semifinal #2

12:00 AM Around the Track '06

Race Preview

12:30 AM Best (Contact US Regarding This Word) Sports Show Period '06, The

1:30 AM Best (Contact US Regarding This Word) Sports Show Period '06, The

2:30 AM FullTiltPoker.net presents Learn from the Pros

3:00 AM PRIDE Fighting Championships

4:00 AM NCAA Hockey Championships '06

West Region Semifinal #1

Starting this Fri ESPN-U will be airing non stop action of the NCAA Hockey tournament.

I think I am going to pay the $10 and get the sports package for Direct Tv.

Not sure if ESPN-U is available from all of the cable companys or not.

I wouls assume the Gophers game would be blacked out though..... frown.gif

Man, I sure hope Maturi and crew can get that changed and get the game on TV - Not just for the gopher fans but anyone who says they are a college hockey fan!! Seriously, is anyone going to complain that one Timberwolves game (out of what, 700 they play a year?!?!) won't be on TV??? But dang, if I need to drive to Wisconsin to watch this game, I have room for 4 other people who are interested in a roadtrip!! Cross your fingers fella's!!!

Wow, that's harsh. I was already making plans where I wanted to watch the games. That just makes me hate basketball even more. Did anyone see the kid at the Wild game the other night that had the shirt on that said..."Friends don't let friends play basketball"? I need to get me one of those shirts!