• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Every contestant gets a prize - Deer Hunting Photo Contest (RESULTS and PRIZES)

Congratulations to all entries on a successful fall, the only deer I managed to process made a bad decision to cross the road at that particular moment.

We hope everyone enjoyed the season whether successful or not, I know I did. Great to see all the nice deer and photos from members and their friends. We also hope everyone learned from some of the member's accomplishments and mistakes behind the camera. We are in constant defense of hunting and taking good photos vs bad is a great way to ensure the opposition doesn't get free ammo against us, and a great way to preserve our memories.

Like it states in the post. Everyone a winner, please scroll to the bottom of the post to find out what you've won.

Firearms Division

1st-Place-Firearms-Division31671325.jpg

Firearms-Tie-for-2nd-Swampb31671458.jpg

2nd-place-tie-wildpuckfan31671524.jpg

4th-place-Surface-Tension3167164.jpg

Archery Division

1st-place-archery-fool-for-31671649.jpg

2nd-place-archery-its-a-deu31671841.jpg

3rd-place-archery-wbmakethe31672025.jpg

4th-place-archery-swampbuck31672116.jpg

All non-placing contestants get a $10 Gift Certificate to Art Barbarians.

All prizes can be claimed at Art Barbarians Gallery located in Rogers, click here for map and directions .

Thanks again,

Art Barbarians

[email protected]

Thanks Art for putting that all together and donating the prizes! Congratulations to one and all... There were no loosers! Maybe, just maybe I will get to go deer hunting next year and submit a picture of my own! Thanks again for all your effort Art! Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo