• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Snomobile rental

fishinkrop

with all this new snow id like to do a little riding, however its quite spend to rent a sled on the north shore (210/day) any places around the metro that rent by hour or 6 hour block? maybye anyone looking to make a little extra cash.???. just looking to take my girl out for some trail riding for a few hours.

That might sound like a lot of money until you consider how much a sled costs, insurance and its depreciated value if you only ride a few times a year. Makes me wish I rented this year instead of buying frown.gif I don't dare figure out how much I paid per day for only 4 days of riding!

Plus renting lest you try out other models. I heard the snow is still great up the north shore.