• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Congrats BSU Hockey

PierBridge

Mah boy,

You have been listening to too much Bumper to Bumper. It makes a person angry. You need more love in your heart. And to have more love, you must wear green.

I am so excited for this weekend. I have tickets and I will be there to cheer on Guyer and the boys in the first game. May divine intervention happen so Saturday night will be the game of the decade. Go gophers and go Sioux. After that, may your blades become rusty and your one-times miss-fire.

Rest well my friends.

see, now your sounding like the good ol' guy I had come to know. Stop with the Bi-polar routine (I say that kindly and jokingly) tongue.gif I think it's payback time at the Ralph... how many times has Michigan and Minnesota had "home ice" in the NCAA's in recent years and now the tide changes... for the Sioux fans that I had to listen to cry about that fact in recent years... it all works itself out, now you just need to beat Michigan and most likely Minnesota at home... and we all know how good you guys have been at home this year right?