• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Man has this been a good winter for gold. From clear to stain lakes, perch or crappies this color was really hot this season and yes Lake"Z" is slightly stained not like Perch Lake but the water has color to it and even clear lakes like Canadarago gold has been a staple., not just small gold jigs but gold spoons as well. Just tossing a line out there that most of us have stumbled on to this season while Franky already knew... smile.gif

Timmy,

You are right on the money kid....today at Honeoye I started out with a gold YBD and got 6 to go right away. The Wizard was there near by and he wasn't getting anything to go.

I gotta tell ya.....the LX-5 outshined the LX-3 in the weeds today. Even though I was in 13 FOW, I put mine on on the narrow beam to concentrate the full power in my 'zone'. I could clearly see my jig in between the weeds and that, in my mind, allowed me to finesse the post cold front, bright sunny day negative fish into biting.

grin.gif