• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Second year here in Point, have done well finding places to hunt/open water fish, but not much for ice fishing. I want to avoid Dubay(too big), but I'd be up for some suggestions on lakes to try for ice fishing. Mostly I target panfish, crappies, pike. Don't need to spill any guts on spots, just lake suggestions? The WI dnr doesn't even have good lake maps and surveys so it's hard to find a spot worth fishing without trying them all. Although that doesnt sound all that bad either. Shoot me an email if ya prefer. Thanks

Hey i've got a younger brother going to school there in Point. He is also in his second year. He has been looking for some ice fishin spots so my dad and i can go visit and do some fishin. He has been trying to keep up on when Dubay bite gets going. Heard there were jumbo perch in their and my dad wants to fish for some. He used to catch them all the time around the madison area. Sorry i couldn't help you on any good lakes though.

Not much for fishing right around Point for through the ice. Graduated from there in 2001. Most of our fishing was done either up on Dubay or over on Petenwell. A bit of a drive to each areas, but the fishing was usually good.

One other lake I have fished, east of Point, is Shantytown. Got into some good gill fishing there!!!