• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Valentines card--help me decide (3 photos)

I went out today and found these beautiful Hyacinths at the local floral provider. Thought I'd make mommas card versus buying one--"that just won't cut it any more" since I made her the first one a couple of years ago. Anyways, here's the three I've decided to be judged. Opinions are wanted and since it will be the 14th in 1.5 hours, speed is also requested.

dsc0045adj6fk.jpg

dsc0048adj1ds.jpg

This last one is my pick, but I don't know whether or not you'll be able to see the edges, since I used a "high key" portrait technique.

dsc0071adj1cb.jpg

Thanks in advance guys (and gals)

Yup...I like the last one...I do the same thing occasionally..fill a spray bottle with water and spray the asian lillies in my back yard ....adds a different"twist" to the macro photo..."dew"... spring summer rains...the way the light makes the water "sphereicals" shine..adds interest...nice photos Tom...sometimes in midwinter it's nice to see something "green" again.......lol! grin.gif jonny

I like the first one the best! That is the one that I would choose because some how the water droplets are not impressing me. Don't get me wrong, they are great photos I just like the first one best! I only wish that I could take pictures like that and make a pretty card for the Lil Mrs. Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo