• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Muscatine-Davenport area fishing from shore?

I will be in Muscatine over Easter and poseing my annual question where can you fish from shore within a hours drive of Muscatine? Would like to take the kids and their cousins fishing while I am there.

I really don't know of any shore fishing opportunities around Muscatine that would be accomodating for young ones. You might want to check out West Lake Park outside of Davenport. And it should be well within your drive time.

It's only a month away? I will give my Osakis area spots in trade if you can help me get the kids a shore fishing spot. We have tryed Discovery ponds geart 2 years ago zip last year. tryed down by the boat docks north of the landing on the missippi Zip. tryed Cedar river rec area 1 sunnie. looking for kid friendly shore fishing spots please.