• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Went out to Delta Lake today and caught a small northern and an even smaller perch. Does anyone know of a lake in the Iron River area that is putting out a few more panfish or slimers? Great day to be out and I am going again tomorrow morning. How about Ruth Lake???

A lot of the little lakes in that area hold good numbers of panfish. Gotta sort through the fish, as you will find a lot of small fish mixed in with the bigger ones. Star lake is a good lake to try. Have heard of Ruth, but have never fished it.

The Pike Lake chain, Eagle in particular also has good pannie spots...

Went to Ruth Lake today and didn't do very well. It seems that the fishing is really slow in this part of the world. Waiting for some warmer temperatures to get some water flowing into the lakes and maybe the panfish will really take off.

Minners, went to school there and always fished pannies on this pond in the Delta area, right next to the road. There's a few of those that were pretty good to me when ice fishing!

Joel

--Anybody know the Dugger boys? I went fishing with those guys a few times. Much fun!