• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fished for a couple of hours today with my buddy and we ended up with 70 sunfish and 5 crappies. We left when the good bite started because we weren't dressed for the rain. Here is a pic of me and my buddy with our fish together. All slobs and you would think they came out of Big Bay.

92005af9.jpg

1b171c9b.jpg

Not bad for a bunch of old school dude without flashers. grin.gif Caught them in an overlooked but easy place to fish, when people drove by and slowed down I would have to let my fish swim with my lure so they wouldn't see me pulling one in. lol wink.gif I just got the scoop on Big Bay and the secret lure. Give me a PM or email and I will share with you. You will be very surprised but saying to yourself " OMG why didn't I think of that"