• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Good Hockey

nolte

I was perusing through the channels this week, and caught some good stuff on FSN. They had Warroad vs Roseau on tues and then AHL all star game last night.

Any one know where that Marvin kid is headed towards after graduation? He looked pretty good on Tues.

Even though it was an All Star game with zero body play those AHL boys got some serious talent. There was a few names I noticed that were in the NCAA in years past, Pohl, Westrum, Montoya, Lesard to name a few. These boys are just one step away from the show.

Marvin is a Junior, so he has one more year in HS or he will leave for the USHL. I dont know where he is looking on going, but somewhere in the WCHA though.

I watched Marvin played against East Grand Forks in EGF over x-mas and Marvin didnt look great but he had 2 assists in 4-4 tie. smirk.gif