• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

kodiak 450

mille lacs muskie bum

Excellent machine, you will not be dissapointed with your purchase. I have had the 03' model(since new) with no problems and around 2000 miles on it now. I have done a lot of work with mine, and have had it in a lot of stupid places and it has never let me down, or left me wishing I had a different machine. That machine will do anything any other ATV can do just as well.

I have an '05 Kodiak 450. I did a lot of research before purchasing and could not be happier. Great machine. Plows snow great, pulls trailer great and goes through snow great. Plus reliability is right up there with Honda.

i have an '01 which was the first year of the current body style (which they modeled the griz after). 2001 ATV of the year and proved it in many ways. i have never had a problem with my ATV except not using it enough with non-oxy gas in the tank, gave me a few carb problems. that was my fault and would have happened on any small engine. They make them better every year and the new kodiak has all the features that i wish i could get at the time i was looking. it has it all and it's small enough to get unstuck and carve through the woods. No matter what you choose use 91+ non-oxygenated gas every time!

Quote:

I also have an "01", no problems here either. I looked at upgrading to an "05" recently, then I thought to myself WHY, the machine I have is payed for and has never let me down. Decision made.
wink.gif

I hear you, but the new ones are so new! grin.gifD*&N it so tempting!