• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

cayuta lake

Jay and I FISHED CAYUTA TODAY 5 INCHES OF ICE HAD TO WATCH WHERE YOU WERE GETTING ON I DOUGHT IF YOU COULD GET ON SAME PLACE TOMORROW ICE THAT IS THERE IS NOT VERY GOOD.WE EACH CAUGHT A MEAL OF MIXED CRAPPIE,GILLS AND PERCH

Fished tuesday on westside of lake.I did not like ice conditions.Measured 4 to 4.5 in of not very good ice.Alot of bubbles in it and alot of wet spots.For how cold it was the last couple of days there were old holes that did not ice over,this prevented me from moving around like i wanted to.The bite was off because i only saw about a dozen fish on the marcum.Caught 2 perch 1 pickrel 1 small walleye 2 crappie to the hole that got off.The other few i saw were just lookers.

Tank that lake you fished down by camp Sat. with Dark Cloud needs some exploration, sounds like another goody within an hour of the house. Those private lakes can be diamonds in the rough cool.gif