• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thorne Bros

huntingislife

Picked up a rod bag for 11.99. They are also 3 for $30. I also was gonna buy the 5 pack structure on a string but they were out. They pieced together one and charged me the same price. It was the first time I have been there and their customer service was fantastic!!! Ice houses are also 10% off. I checked out that otter village.... that thing is friggin huge. I figured if I bought it I could use it in the winter for fishing and park my truck in it during the summer grin.gif Definitely give them two thumbs up, excellent service smile.gif

my only complaint about the rod bags are...

** zipper and material around zipper catches if you aren't paying attention

** if you leave your rig setup, it may catch on the inside material in that bag. I have snagged it a few time, but no rips or tears in the inside yet.

I put 2 - 3 rods in and can fit 4.