• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Muzzy or Grim Reaper

Right now I'm using 100gr 3 blade muzzys, but I've been hearing alot of good things about Grim Reapers and I'm wondering if I should switch? I'm shooting a PSE Firestorm set at 65lbs with Easton 500 carbon excel arrows, and a 260fps speed. Would I be gaining anything by switching broadheads? I've never had a problem with my muzzys, and live by the motto if its not broke dont fix it, but with all the hype about the Reapers, I'm wondering if I'm missing out on something?

I am a firm believer in muzzy broadheads as they always preform so well without a problem.I personally have tried many different expandable broadheads and always seem to have some sort of problem,usually with 1 of the blades not opening.I personally believe that if you take any broadhead and place that arrow in thier boiler room they are going down.Muzzy just never fail,so my thinking is why change?I have tried different ones and have not found any broadhead that I believe is better than a muzzy.