• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

St. Croix Rod Sale

Diesel D

I was at the Sportsman Show in St. Paul this past weekend and Reeds had their St. Croix Premier open water rods on sale for 50% off AT THE SHOW. They are still selling them for 30-40% off in the stores. I know, sounds too good to be true but it was the reel smirk.gif deal. Their $100 rods were $50 and their $80 rods were $40. I guess St. Croix redesigned their Premier line for 2006. I say, who cares if they are 2005 models. For 1/2 price, what a deal.

I have no affiliation to St. Croix, Reed's or anyone for that matter. I just thought I would pass on a good deal to my fellow FMers. I heard that Cabela's also is blowing them out but I have not confirmed the discount yet.

D

I talked to Cabela's and they are not running any sales on them.

However, I called Reeds and they will be running the same sale at the Northwest Sportshow on what they have left.

They are currently 30% off at Reeds now. I think you can call them and purchase them over the phone if you know what you want.