• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

'06 Honda Rincon

red ice

Thinking of getting a new 4-wheeler and wondering if anybody has had one of these yet. Currently I have an '03 Foreman ES. Wanting to go to a bigger engine and also EFI. The fully automatic trans. would be kinda nice too. Anyone have experience with that? Good or bad? Is it geared fairly low to be a good stump puller? I appreciate any info sent my way. Thanks in advance!

RED

I have an 04 Honda Rincon couldnt be happier with it other than stalling on hills but thats a different story maybe they fixed that with the new EFI I hope so Hondas are almost bullet proof Good customer service too so I would say go for by the new Honda thats my .02 cents

Big Fish Hunter247

i have an 05 rincon and so far no problems...the auto is great and if u need to gear down( for plowing or whatever) u can still use the ES buttons. i bought it this year and I was looking at the 06's with fuel injection...but Honda gave a 2k rebate to all dealers so i got a brand new 05 for $5789( machine only)...so it might be worth it to call arround and see if anyone has any 05's left...got mine out the door with winch/ plow/ bumpers/ tax and title for less than original list price.

Only problem is they came out with camo this year and i really wanted the camo.....but green works