• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

You heard it 1st HERE!!! Brodeur Signs for $43 mil

Commanche Jim

Had dinner with Martin Brodeur tonight.......he signed a contract today to finish his career with the Devils.

This is the first public report to this deal, anywhere!!!!!

FishingMn broke this story. Check it out, AP, ESPN, FOX....none of these news sources have this info at the time of this post.

It was one heck of a Mickey since 20 minutes later he was in the baseball forum saying all 4 White Sox starters were better than Santana. confused.gif

I guess nobody will accuse ol' Jim of not enjoying the weekend in that new bar of his.

Hey FishyGuy,

Go back and look at the baseball post..........All I was saying is that I'd rather have our starters over Santana IN THE PLAYOFFS.

Santana looks like a headcase in the playoffs, based off his stats over the past few years. He had one good post season, and his other 3 were putrid!

The White Sox's starting pitchers went seven innings in all four games. In the last 50 years, only three other teams got at least seven innings from their starters in each of the first four games of the World Series: 1963 Dodgers (Koufax, Podres, Drysdale, Koufax), 1992 Braves (Glavine, Smoltz, Avery, Glavine) and 2003 Yankees (Wells, Pettitte, Mussina, Clemens).