• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

photo of the day

I checked my e-mail this morning and saw an unusual e-mail.......from Steve's digi cams!......I won picture of the day....holy moly! shocked.gif.....entered the twin white-tail deer photo that I sent in about a month ago(hey who knows ,thought maybe I'll win something kinda thing..lol!)anyway here's the site......guess

I'm just a proud happy camper this morning and had to share the news with everyone!...I usually don't win anything...lol!(the pic is for Jan 10th on the calendar).......... grin.gif...Jonny

http://www.steves-digicams.com/daily_dpotd.html

Jonny,

absolute congratulations there man...

I took a look at some of the past POD's and that is quite the accomplishment there brother. It feels great to be recognized doesn't it? That is one gorgeous shot. Congrats again.

Tom Wilson