• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Finally!! My New Snowmobile...

Jim Hudson

Well after a long wait...It has finally arrived... An 06 Bearcat will be coming to the garage here on Sunday.. Took me almost three months to make this happen, but it is finally done!!!

After trying to get some good deals on carry over 04 and 05 Bearcats and finding that they were being sold like hot cakes, leaving me scratch my head when nothing would pan out for me. Two weeks ago, I was left back at square one, having to look for a new 06 model. Knowing how fast these sleds were selling, I was getting very nervous...

But, after numerous calls to Arctic Cat, my dealer and I found one... The only one left in the country!!!! But there was a catch, it was sitting at a dealer in MAINE!!! Which ment, more waiting for me. So now, after the snowmobile has traveled from MN to ME and now back to WI, I will finally be able to put this workhorse to use!!

Cat was swingin' some pretty good deals there for a week or so, I jumped in on it too, sent the 800 MC down the road and picked up a '04 MC 900 151, it was tooooo good of a deal. You had to be quick 'cause they were disappearing as you talked on the phone !

Sounds like some interesting sleds coming in a week or 2 and some new motors, the return of an old name ( at least kind of ). Could be an exciting year in new sleds for Cat in '07, it's been a while.

Enjoy the BearCat.

Mike

Jim-

Let me know when you want to sell it! grin.gif

I'm sure it will be rigged and ready to go for ice fishing. I can just load it up and bring it right to the lake with my Otter shack.

MNMike- I heard the Firecat narrow track may be going by the wayside pretty soon. Did I hear right?

Hanson...

I think I am gonna hang onto this baby for awhile!! Just got it covered and ready for my trip to Mille Lacs tomorrow!! I will let ya give it a whirl up at the Slab fest...

An 05... was it the 660 widetrack model? If so, I believe it is a fair price, you might be able to get them down a little bit more... There was a dealer with carry over 04 at the begining of the season, and they were selling them for 6400... Weird though, caught I had Arctic Cat look everywhere for me, and this was the only sled they could find. Maybe someones financing didnt go through... blush.gif

From all indicatioins I'm getting, you are correct Hanson. From what I hear, the people that have seen the black engineering sleds in the ditch's around the country say they look quite different, I haven't seen any yet. I don't know if they will be a mid-season release or not.

Mike