• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2-up sled

TV BOY

I've had sleds in the past and my wife would rather have one 2-up than 2 sleds. We never put many miles on our previous sleds. Now with 2 little children our sledding time would be limited. I am partial to the pantera 600efi mainly because we had 500 efi's with zero problems.

I also am considering a fan one due to the fact of cost as well as most of its use will be on a lake.

Anyone with pantera or panther experience out there?

I bought a Panther 570 esr in 02 and im happy with it. its a fan, I use it mostly for fishing, it pulls what ever I tow with ease. elec start and reverse are so nice!

last march on LOW, a couple of the liquids in our group were overheating, due to hard packed snow on the lake, and while they had to nurse their sleds I had no problems.

I believe Cat dropped the Pantera model from their linup.

Wave Runner, good to hear the sled is going good. I parted company with the other one last fall, and sold the trailer.

Less than a year latter-- I'm looking to get back in. I think this might be the first sign of insanity grin.gif