• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Patrick Ruesse

redlake

Quote:

oh oh Pier... I'm not taking your advice when I go to Vegas.
grin.gif
How 'bout the turn around with the purple?!

Buzzy, I am a bookies worst nightmare although tonight hurt big time the Crestliner fund is still looking good.. grin.gif.

The record has turned around but I am not impressed at all, 1 offensive touchdown in three games and only because the Pack had 2 pass interference penaltys inside the 10 yard line.

Buzz- Well in fact, I dont care about the rankings.. anyone can beat anyone. It might hurt BSU in the NCAA tournament but hey like I said anyone can beat anyone.

I also love the gophers but they played like S... in the 1st period (sat) and didnt look good to me. A win is a win, move on and focus on the week of practice. This season is going to be interesting in the conference, its gonna be tight. smile.gif

Buzz

I see you're making friends again. I think the real topic of conversation should be this weekends matchup between the #1 Blue and #2 Big Red. Also the gophs get to hopefully soften them up first for us. It's early in the season but I like what I've been seeing, sweeping at ND and 3 out of 4 from then first place CC. Just keep em goin Eaves.

As for the boats, my best buddy's Dad ordered and 1850 Fishhawk with a brand new E-tech 150. Hopefully my but will be parked in that thing quite a bit. God knows my crestliner fund is pretty meager.

Nolte, I'll give credit to the badgers... they are playing very well. As much as I route against Wisconsin, I can't route against their college hockey team as much because one of there assistant coaches (Mark Osiecki) is a kid I grew up with in my younger years in Burnsville (I then moved away to Hopkins). He was always a good guy.

I do think that of the teams they have beaten only CC is top notch! Nodak is OK, SCSU, Mankato, AA & St. Lawrence are well... not too good.

Talk to me at the end of January and we can do a better comparison... it's right around the corner.

Buzz

I agree that a comparison would be better come the end of Jan. They've got a tough stint playing CC, then Den, and finally the gophs. That's three tough weekends and I'd be happy with a better than 500 split.

I think that the SCSU is better than expected and any time you sweep in ND be thankfull. Tough, Tough place to play and get points. In fact almost any series on the road is tough, but that is what really shows the teams that are on a roll. String together a bunch of road wins and you've got a solid contender. You got to love WCHA hockey.

They got trapped against Mich State.... it was such an ugly game.... I hope we don't play that way against Wisconsin. The game against Michigan was sweeeeet! I think we coulda shoulda woulda scored ten goals in that game. I'll be at the Saturday night tilt with the wife.... They better win as it's her first visit to Marriucci arena.