• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

outboard motor parts

uffdapete

Question

I have a friend in Brazil who's looking for some help - I'll do a copy & paste of the request from his wife:

Daniel has an old johnson outboard motor (model 4R71D - serial # E3368852) which needs some fixing so, he needs some parts and decals. He has been trying to reach someone who could get him a layout of this motor showing all the parts and their numbers and names in English so that he could list the parts he needs and buy them while in the States the end of May.

HSOforum links, phone numbers, etc. that I could forward to them would help a lot. His wife is very fluent in English so there's no language barrier to deal with in terms of communicating with a repair or parts shop in the US. Thanks!!!

3 answers to this question

Pete, unfortunately I don't carry many outboard parts (thank you Chris for your words, it was nice).
Only here and there, I do have many boat parts, but I tend to stay away from motors, since I don't work on them much at all.

There is a web site well known worldwide for boating help, if you email me I will send you the link.

------------------
Val Vignati

www.kvesurplus.com
[email protected]