• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Action hunting photos

PA,

I just woke up and have got to go to work, so I will take an opportunity to say--very nice work on some of those. I'd also love to know what year that was when you took Carl's photos. I currently own and run in my tournaments the boat that he ran in the year of 2000. The Marina that I bought it from was unsure of the pro that ran it, but from what I could dig up based on GPS locations when I bought it--I determined it to be Carl's boat--Ironic Huh! That looks like my boat.

Tom W

yes sir; it was carl "munchkin" svebec who was throwing a new swacky worm that was named after him- the gambler baits company rep is the other angler in the boat with carl- i believe it was around 2002 when i took that photo- the boat was the 'land-o-lakes' boat that was carls boat sponsor at that time- yes- it is a very small world indeed-

Yep--I like to call her "Ole Yeller", but everyone around me just calls it "The Butter Boat".

By the way I did have a chance to look at your site tonight. It seems that you have quite a gig going--I would love to be able to hang out with some of my Bass Fishing Heroes.

I did see a lot of images that I liked, I also saw some that like Steve said "didn't speak to me" but your work is good. I noticed that you have a lot of deer photos and it got me to thinking...Your passion for deer might be the same as the passion that I have for shooting Birds. Did you get a chance to look at some of my other work? Also, I know you feel like you've been bombarded here, but in three replies you still didn't address your nits with the photos at the top of this post--I would truly like to know what you didn't like about them. As I said before, I don't mind being critiqued just provide some photographic basis for the critique.

The other thought I had, and like I said before, I'm glad your here--but how did a guy from Texas end up prowling a Minnesota HSOforum??? I'm guessing you heard about my Bass Fishing Prowess, and then noticed that I was a photographer too! wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifgrin.gif

just passing thru- the web was alerted to me by "sport" on this forum- he visited a bass chat room i enjoy and gave me the url- i'm glad i visited- i no longer hunt as i put my weapons down in '91 and picked up a camera instead- BUT i am not anti-hunting nor do i harbor any negatives towards those who do- i hunted for over forty years and have killed my share of game- i just choose to hunt differently now- with a camera- it's fun- it's exciting- and it's fulfilling- i've had close encounters with full rut bucks and other game and non-game animals that makes you ask- who is hunting whom-?- having one encounter with a 10 point buck that put a hole in my "gettyup"- so- no- i won't be able to post action hunt photos here on your site- but will enjoy coming by now and then to view your pictures- "sport" told me of your expertise with a camera and he was right- ed