• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

what's your opinion

woodview

So what does everyone expect out of the season?

I personally think they'll be in the playoffs, but probably a low seed. I think the same record they had last year would probably make the playoffs this year, but I see them adding a few more Ws this year.

I don't think they'll be as bad as everyone expects them to be. That does depend on whether they can get some chemistry going between the guys though.

Well, I don't know who expects them to be bad, how can you with the best all around player in the game. I think they will be improved with the upgrades in perimter defense with Jaric over Cassel and better bball skills in McCants over Sprewell. Now if only Kandi can step up his game a bit over last year we will be all right.

Frahm(sp) is a beast also, he brought them back after a real slow start. Candy will never be that great but with the collection of our 4 big players we should be decent. There were alot of blocked shots in that game at the right times.

McCants seemed to shoot alittle too quick and not really in rythem with the offense, if he can learn alittle more about the team offense he will do great. The wolves have always needed a player to just take over sometimes, so as long as he can make them into good shots he should help alot.

Wally is just more mature and if he improves alittle bit on the things he needed to improve on he will definitely help the team win alot more games.

I like what I see so far, more speed, more passion and more team play. We need to give them about 15 games before we can tell how they might shape up for the rest of the season. All I want to see is great team play, and great defense, if the Wolves can accomplish that, everything else will fall in place.

Great Game last night... Beat the Lakers. What I like best about this team is our bench seems as strong as our starters at just about every position except KG... They play a much better team defence, and team offence. They may not win as many games this year as we think.. maybe they will.. but I would say next year could be a very good year. Candy man still in my opinionis not a starting center in the NBA, however, has played pretty well the last 2 games.