• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Molds?

AaronM

Question

Does anyone know of a place that makes custom fishing sinker molds? I've been looking all over for a 1 1/4 oz sinker mold, but I havn't found a thing. Thanks much for any replies!

4 answers to this question

Do-it molds .. most places that carry them just carry the multiple size molds .. if you get a catalog there is a much better selection, including production molds of various sizes (multiple cavities of the same weight). Production molds cost more in most cases .. but it sure speeds things up.

Similar Topic, Does anyone know or has anyone tried to make jigs with tin? will the melting pots get hot enough? will the molds handle the heat.
Please no responses about the switch from lead to tin or other I believe there is already a thread for that.

[This message has been edited by 1Yogi (edited 03-27-2004).]