• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2006 IceLeaders I.C.E. Series...

Matt Johnson

Any panfish diehards planning on attending any of these events? Little Cutfoot, which is connected to Winni, can provide some outstanding panfish action. I've seen some monster crappies and bluegills come out of there. I plan on spending a little time over there chasing pannies.

Anyone interested in joining me?

I'll be up there for a few days too. Let me know what you're plans are and we'll figure something out...

Anyone else? It should be a great weekend full of jumbo perch, walleye, pike, panfish and I'm sure a few eelpout grin.gif

Matt, I have two secret metro lakes that are awesome! I would be happy to show you... one has good crappie and Northern Pike and the other is all Walleye and Bass! I was out last night for an hour trying out my new/used Jon boat and got eight Pike in about an hour!! I missed a few more! I didn't work on the crappie bite, but will soon! As far as my Walleye hole... when the water hardens, I'll get you on some nice fish! Then you can share some of your info with me. Get in touch at: mikelentz at frontiernet dot net and we can figure something out if you'd like.

Mike

Those lakes wouldn't happen to be the lakes we talked about last winter when I gave that seminar at the Lakeville Gander would they? If so, I agree, awesome indeed! grin.gif

But, if you have some new double-secret honey hole you'd like to share then I'm game. Maybe do a spot-for-spot trade...

ahhhhh Grasshopper has a keen memory!! One of them most definitely is! I give you full credit for remembering Matt! I'm heading out tomorrow morning to the Crappie/Northern hole and I'm bringing a buddy and my digital camera.. I'll upload photo's on saturday. We need to get out there Matt!

I'm going to save one of those lakes for the winter wink.gif CrappieTom and I will be giving another seminar at the Lakeville Gander in about a month. We should meet up and grab a bite to eat afterwards and plan something for the winter.

I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures after your trip... grin.gif

Its getting to be about the time for indoor seminars again. Here's the thing now Buzz....you have to go out and get a bunch of people for spectators.

Are you going to make it down to the Brawl this winter? Or the Zinger at the Zumbro? You need to start spending more time away from the cities. lol

Anyways...we'll look forward to seeing you again in Lakeville! Fishin is good this fall, eh?

Hi Tom, Yes this fall is helping make up for a pretty bad summer of fishing for me. I hope to make it down to the Backwater Brawl, has a date been set?

I'm sure I'll have a few buddies with me at Gander for the seminar............

I'm heading out to the Mystery lake in about an hour and it's gonna be a chilly one! shocked.gif

The first ICE Series event is next weekend, January 28, on Lake Winnibigoshish! Any pannie anglers planning to make the trip up there either to compete or just join in on the festivities and fun? It's not only a competition, but a Get Together as well. And a little birdie told me that Cutfoot has some big panfish in it grin.gif (connected to Winni)

I'll be there all weekend and I would like to branch off for a little while and see if those monster gills and slab crappies want to play too wink.gif