• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lady's are you ready for the ICE?

The season is fast approaching for ice houses, warm boots...and drinks.

How many lady's are ready for this season to begin? I'm not...I was enjoying the sun bathing out on the boat,the fresh air blowing through my windows at night. Now...the only warnth I will find is snuggling on the couch with a good book, or warming up by the heater in the ice house.

Just curious, do all you lady's fish the whole time you are out with the men? If not, what things occupy you?

This will be my first winter in the northern part of the state...not sure what to expect. confused.gif

I love to spend time out in the fish house. I wish I could go out constantly like my husband does, but someone has to wash the socks during the weekend! Boilerguy, your wife has the right idea. I read, hang out, watch my guy pick on my kids and drink a few beers. I even fish every now and then when there's room for me to do so. And when the kids aren't with us we let the fish take care of themselves....

The important thing to remember when you are out there in that cold weather is to wear layers!!! Ice fishing does have its down time though and I do like to read a good book every once in awhile. Especially if you are fishing with tip ups. Just love that cold weather there are so many things to do when the lakes freeze over and the snow starts flying.

Have a great winter!!

Katie