• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sorry but nothing from me. I have been focussed on hunting the last few weeks. I have one more week of hunting and then it will be fishing from there on out.

I can't imagine the bite would be bad. I have heard from people that some of other lakes have been doing alright.

mw

We just got back from there today. The ramp in Lake Thompson State Park is ok. It it low but useable. If anything the docks are so high out of the water due to the low levels that getting into and out of the boat is somewhat difficult. Just have four wheel drive and you'll be fine.

It snowed and the wind blew hard, then I lost my anchor. OK so I am making excuses for the one and only giant perch I caught. It looked like other people were catching perch on the grade in around 9-11 fow...nice fish. I have been there four times this year and have had relatively poor fishing, but that seemed the norm for me this year. There is something about Thompson that keeps me coming back.

I know what you're saying. My honest results from Thompson are "Either I hammer 'em or I get humiliated!!" There is no middle ground on Thompson, or at least not for me.