• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Where to Buy a New Bow

Johnnie15

If you're willing to zip up to St. Cloud, the archery manager at Scheel's really helped me a lot last year in getting set up and didn't try to push lots of gear on me. Got me set up with a quality middle of the road bow and lots of the essentials (just the basics) that I needed to get started. He also made me shoot many different bows. When I selected one, he made me shoot it for awhile in the store until I was getting good enough groups for a beginner. They have treated me well since then, too, never making me feel stupid about bow maintnenace questions I had.

Cabin Fever Sporting Goods in Victoria mn just west of Eden Prairie is a great place to buy a bow and you will get very good service and they know what they are doing with set up and repairs.

If you are willing to drive a little ways Magnum Sports in Chatfield (SE of Rochester) is a good place to go. They set me up well and for a reasonable price. Their service was great too.