• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Watchin you Deitz

Cooter

Thanks Cooter...Unfortunatly I have only been in stand once so far this year. Been busy at work stuff, and were also trying to shoot a hotbite fishing video that is taking up a bit of my time as well.. I should get instand saturday night and sunday morning this weekend.. But I am most looking for ward to MEA weekend.

Thanks for the luck.. I'll need it for sure!

and best of luck to you as well!

Cooter- yes sir.. I decided to give them a try this fall.. So far relitively pleased... I did have one arrow that exploded on hitting my bag target.. it was the arrows 3 shot, I assume it had a weak spot.. anyway, I talked to the rep, and I got a dozen arrows at 1/2 price out of the deal. They are a very light arrow, I am only shooting a 75 grain broadhead to keep the FOC pretty good.. I am getting great arrow flight. My arrow blew threw this deer and stuck in the ground on the other side. Broke 2 ribs, one going in one going out. Arrow is good to shoot again once I re-fletch it.