• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

what should I offer?

RonZych

Going to look at a used floe sno pro trailer. What should i offer the seller? I havent got all the specifics yet but have to be there Weds. He is asking $800.00 or best offer.

What should I look for?

Any sugestions would be helpful.

He thinks its early 90s

wood is very good

floe sno pro

aluminim

salt shield

new lights

spare tire

Thanks,

Ron

Ron-

Any idea on the size of the trailer? 8x8 or 8x10? I personally wouldn't even bother with an 8x8 2 place unless it was a great deal. The extra 2 feet on an 8x10 are really nice.

If the salt shield is in good shape, that definitely will add value for the seller.

Is it torsion axle or leaf springs?

Just a few things to consider.

My 2 place trailer was $1200 I believe. I just took what the dealer had when I was buying my new sled. I more than likely could have had a better deal if I shopped around.

I just bought a 96 Floe 8X10 V front, leaf spring suspension without a salt shield for $950. Sounds like I could've gotten a better deal if I shopped around more. Oh well, at least it came with a permanent license. smile.gif

I'd offer $700.

I bought a new 8x10 alum/torsion axle/tilt trailer at fleet farm 3 years ago for $850 and the salt sheild for $150.

I'd say if it is a tilt bed trailer then $800 is too much for an early 90's. If it's a V front drive on/off then I'd probably say it's more in the right ballpark.

It is an 8/10

torsion axle

very nice salt shield

everything in excellent shape

talked to his brother who was there and said the seller was going through a divorce.

Paid him $700.00

Good bit of info to know before negotiatons wink.gif

Thanks for all the help fm'ers

Ron