• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Archery ranges in the south metro

I just moved to Apple Valley, and looking thru the previous posts I couldn't find a location for an archery range in the south metro area. I'm aware of several in the west metro and north metro. But can someone fill me in on a range, either in a park or sport shop, in the Eagan, Apple Valley, Rosemount, Lakeville area?

There is an archery shop in Burnsville that supposedly has a range in it, but I've never been there. Also the city of Lakeville ahs a range in one of the parks, but its managed by an Archery club and they say you havc eto be a member. I don't really care cause I work for the city so I have keys to get in. Its a nice range.

The best outdoor range in the metro is Spring Lake Park reserve in Inver Grove Heights MN. They have stands to shoot from, you can shoot from 5 yards to 70. bears, deer, elk, turkey, etc. 5 dollars per time or 30 for the season. I use to shoot there all the time. There is at leat 1.5 miles of trails and 50 target stations. Take hwy 55 to hastins to Pine Bend Trail. which is scross from the Koch refinary. Follow Pine Bend east to you see the signs.

If you are looking for an indoor range, check out the one at 1403 East cliff Rd. in Burnsville. Do a map quest and you can find out the name and number. The owner is very helpful and he knows his stuff!