• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

GOOD day on the water with the kiddies.

Yep.. amazing scenery we have right HERE in the metro... I see eagles and loons every day I go out.. pretty impressive. I used to think I had to go to Quetico Provincial Park (Canada) for "good" fishing and nature... but it really is all around us.

Nice Pics.

I remember your thread earlier about your boat modifications. For some reason I skipped over them but judging from these photos, it turned out real well.

My pa has a 14' Lund, 9.9 Johnson, 4 bench seats, etc. Very basic boat. I keep telling him, wouldn't this be better if we had a flat floor, carpet, rod holders, casting deck up front, some storage compartment, batteries, electronics. I love projects so I need him to give up the boat for a little while. grin.gif

It turned out really nice.. lots of storage and the holders and all.. battery in the bench etc. Good for the kiddies.. but tough for more than 1 adult.. and I was dissapointed in the stability.. I can stand on the deck ONLY if it's glass calm.. and even then I chech that my life jacket is tight! But at least I can lay down for breaks from sitting.