• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

June 12 Walleye

114200954205_0_ALB.jpg

Here's a 29"er I got Sunday off a smaller lake north of Hutch. This fish is still swimming, and I hope we cross paths again next year when she's around 30"! Not the greatest quality pic, but it will suffice.

Hmmm....this worked off my computer when I posted it last night....not sure why it isn't showing today. Any suggestions?

Ralph

Thanks SO MUCH for the help!!! My wife thinks the picture may not have been showing because the site we have it on was doing some updates and was down for a time. Not sure if that is exactly the case, but could be.

I'm going to have to try and find another way perhaps to post pictures on here, that is, if I ever get another fish like that! smile.gif

Thanks for the help!

BDR

Thanks! My username "basscatcher" is a little bit misleading isn't it. smile.gif I primarily fish walleyes and then my next favorite is panfish. Bass fishing comes after pike fishing even. It's a name my grandfather gave me as a CB handle back in the day when we had CB's and would be driving up for our Canada trip. Maybe I should change it!?!?! grin.gif

Quote:

It's a name my grandfather gave me as a CB handle back in the day when we had CB's and would be driving up for our Canada trip. Maybe I should change it!?!?!
grin.gif

DONT EVEN! If it was given to you by grandpa you best hang onto it! Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo