• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Big crappie!!!

ozzie

I was on another forum and they had a post and picture of a lady that caught a 4 pound 14 ounce 21 inch crappie that they are checking for the world record!!! The question is isn't MN record 5 pounds caught in the St Louis River???? I think the crappie was caught in either kentucky or virginia....

I found the article and this thing is huge 4 lbs 14 oz 21.5 inches long with a 18 inch girth!!! Caught in kentucky fond it on crappie dot fill in the rest search the kentucky forum and it is under ky state record!!! WoW It is not the world record that was a 5lb 3oz caught in mississippi in 57 for the black crappie and white record is 4lbs 8oz.

pennyhopper.jpg

WOW can you imagion a peaceful day of ice fishing on Red lake pulling little 14 inch crappies through the hole, and then SUMOCRAPPIE strikes? Better pray that you used a 10 in auger...............