• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

MN DNR ATV Safety Training

Dave S

I will be offering the MN DNR ATV Safety course in Le Sueur on May 28th. If you or anyone you know may be interested, check the DNR site under the education and safety training section for details on registration.

ATV'ing is something that I have loved to do since Suzuki first offered the LT125 4x6. We have seen much scrutiny from the non-riding public in recent years and offering my time to teach the kids of today, may make a difference for all of us tomorrow. I look for nothing out of volunteering my time other than the hope that I might save an innocent life by teaching them proper riding techniques and respect for the machines, ATV regualtions, and our MN law enforcement personnel.

ATV training is something we can all benefit from as anyone can be involved in an accident. I found this out myself in February when I managed to impact a fixed object in my backyard at 10 mph. The end result, no injuries and a new, but now totaled, Kawasaki V-Force.

Ride smart, Ride safe. Our sport depends on it.