• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Grand Slam Walleye Tourney!

Ya Drew that Ranger does all most as good on land as it does water! blush.gif

I have to agree with you, I think everyone had fun. I know it was a roller coaster ride for me. 1 day were in the running then the next we are faiding quickly then a glimmer of hope with a PIG on the line only to get slapped with reality when she popped off the hook. Thats why we keep this crazy lifestyle called fishing going on I guess. If it was easy all the time everyone would be doing it and it wouldnt be a challange or fun anymore.

Good luck in the league but be carefull Randy has a new partner ya know. Word is he has a BIG HOT STICK! grin.gif Is that true Jeff?

Well guys thank you all for taking time to tell sponcers and your freinds how mutch fun you had and it was a great time it looks like all sponcers will be back and doing more. I am starting now for next year and will do what ever i can do to see about getting a sponcer to pay 5 to 10 thousand for first and a 80% pay out after that it would be nice to see more boats and pay out more. Well it will be the weekend after opener next year and at spirit lake marina thank for your help promoting this great two day tournament there is not one like it close and in your back yard for a lot of you. good fishing and be safe if any one has any ideas let me now and same goes for new sponcers that would like to get in for next year. I would realy like to see 75 boats but if we have 40 that will work out just fine but sponcers see more boat they will do more well let work together and see what we can do to get more boats.

NORTHLANDER

IF THERE IS ANY THING YOU CAN DO THAT CAN MAKE THIS BIGER ORE HELP WITH PRIZES FOR NEXT YEAR THAT WOULD BE AWSOME. IF THE ANGLERS WHERE TO HELP OUT JUST A LITTLE THAT WOULD MEAN MORE PRIZES AND MORE TO PAY PUT. THIS IS FOR YOU THE FISHERMAN AND WOMAN HOPE YOU CAN DROP THE SPONCERS A LINE AND TELL THEM HOW MUTCH FUN IT IS AND THAT IT WOULD BE GREAT TO SEE THEM NEXT YEAR. THANK YOU ALL AND TELL A FREIND TO FISH NEXT YEAR. GOOD FISHING TO YOU ALL AND HAVE A GREAT WEEEEEKEND.