• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Attention! Moose-Hunter is our new ATV Forum Moderator

Ray Esboldt

Everyone welcome Moose-Hunter as a moderator to the ATV forum. Moose-Hunter will be a great complement to Dave. The man happens to be one of the most innovative cats I know. I've always said he's given away more million dollar ideas on FM than I've ever had.

Welcome, Dan!

Howdy All...

Thanks for the welcome!! Next to fishing, I can't think of a better way to spend a day than riding the trails, crawling around on some rocks or a good romp in the mud!! And the deeper the better!! shocked.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif I personally ride a modified Polaris 700 twin. But truth be told... it doesn't matter what flavor you ride, it's all about the fun of just ridin'!!

I've learned a great deal from this forum and I hope, with my own contributions, I can somehow return the favor.

A Polaris Guy a Moderator? Sure, why not? Stranger things have happened. Just wish I could remember one.... LOL!!!

It's all about the fun... not the flavor. smile.gif If it gets you on the trails, it's alright in my book!! I'm looking to expand my riding horizons this season, so sharing a trail with you JT is a definate possibility.... Just do me one favor... Don't let me fall too far back. Without GPS, I can't find my way out of a paper bag... LOL!! grin.gif

Quote:

Stranger things have happened. Just wish I could remember one.... LOL!!!

How about this one Dave...

-An Arctic Cat guy moderating the snowmobile forum! grin.gif

Congrats Moose-Hunter!