• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ATV / Dirtbike Park in West Central MN

pikeprowler

For all of you riders, there is a ATV and Dirtbike Park just outside of Appleton, MN, It's a pretty big park and I have a blast there with my Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O. It just opened last summer and I'm not quite sure if they have it open quite yet with all of the melting of snow and such. Don't want any deep ruts on the trails. The location of the park is: Take Highway 59 East out of town towards Holloway, then the park is only about a mile or two out of Appleton right by the Appleton Sprtsmans Club. I rode in there about four times last summer and it got to be more of a blast each time. I'll keep yall posted for when it opens.

If you go down there after a nice sized rain there will be quite a bit of mud for you and your buddies. They have a few different types of trails you can ride. My favorite is the big one they have that travels through the hills and trees along the outsides of the park. Then they have two more in the main park. One in the main park is a gravel trail with jumps and tight corners to let your tail end break loose. The other is an Enduro trail, thats where the mud is. Then they also have a 20-25 ft mound of clay that you can climb. Not sure if it settled down at all but I'm sure they will bring more clay in if it did. They also have a few pits dug out with a sand bottom and sand all around them that fill up 2-3 ft deep with water. Thats a blast going through them too. I'll keep ya updated for when the park opens up for the summer.