• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

22 Scope

I don't know all about drop and FPS's and all that stuff, but i would guess that anywhere between 25-35 yards would be good, realisticly you should get within that range anyways so why sight in high and have to aim low. I would imagion if you go dead on at 30 yards you would be almost dead on at 25 and just a tad low at 45 which is pretty much the farthest i would shoot at a squirrel.

My rifle will shoot 25 yards, and 50 yards without changing anything. 25 yards i'm about 1/2" group, 50 it's maybe 3/4"

try the VELOCITER from CCI!! it's the most powerfull .22 right now. Fairly accurate, too..less than 1" at 30 yards

How tall are the trees in your area?

You could always find a mil dot scope. Find the range of each mil dot for the .22 rim fire. It would be fun, cheep and great for your shoting skills.

I found a Barska for 60 buck. It's not the best but it dose a good job in showing the flight path of the .22rf