• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

3lb 4oz. Gill, Caught it this morning

Dan...I don't know if it is so much a "Gotcha" as it is curiousity....this site is getting kind of thin with the seasonal transition.

I for one look around for things to write about and if it turns out to be a 3 pound sunnie...cool, I have as much experience with 3 pound sunnies as any other Minnesotan, which is none!

The fish could have come from one of the other states, as there are a few Fm'ers from outside our borders.

Believe it or not, we are contemplating one last run to Mille Lacs on Sunday...some of us crazy people don't know when to say when! grin.gif

Quote:

Believe it or not, we are contemplating one last run to Mille Lacs on Sunday...some of us crazy people don't know when to say when!
grin.gif

Did you take the boat out to the ice?

Lost...Nah, we talked to the guy at Johnsons Portside and when the post was submitted, guys were still going out with the ATV's...some were walking out from Agate. Had my one friend been able to go, we would have went, but his business picked up and he could'nt make it.

The last lake I fished down here, I had to use my wadders to get out to the ice. My bud found a place he could leap across onto the ice and away we went. Got a bunch of nice sunnies to!

We are'nt babes in the woods, we have been doing this for a very long time, we've made our bones through trial and error in our younger years, we know what we can and can't do.