• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Only at my house can this happen...

gspman

My wife leaves to pick up our youngest and forgets to put the dog in the kennel. Unbeknownst to her my son opened his bedroom window. She takes off. My neighbor then notices Dixie running around on the roof of our house, a 2 story house. She's at the very highest peak on the roof. blush.gif She tells our other neighbor who has a key and she gets in the house and up to my boy's room. Where a none the worse for the wear Dixie hops through the window. Crisis averted. Unfortunately no pics were taken. We've had people, ducks, geese, and now a dog on our roof.

gspman

Only one thing could've made this event funnier.... a duck or a goose up there at the same time and your pooch on a nice staunch point... You could've told your neighbors it was just off season training!!! grin.gif hehehe

Good Luck!

Ken

Dear God if a goose would've landed on the house it would have been all over. I suppose they could've whoa'ed her up there. Then my house could be called the worlds largest whoa barrel.

This actually happens weekly at my house. We have a bench going around our deck & the dog can get up onto the garage roof from there! I put up some boards to solve this, she just jumps up right where the wood starts & walks the railing to the roof. It's kind of scary to see your dog go over the peak of the roof!