• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Snowmobile Dollies???

I'm totally drawing a blank and can't recall the name of the little dollies that you put under the skis and track that enable you to move the sled around the garage with much ease. Anyone? Also where would be the best place to buy some of them?

They are called dollys and I really don't know if many stores have snowmobile merchandise on the shelves anymore. I looked at Fleet Farm and that's what I concluded. I would look at Dennis Kirk online and order there, and you'll have it in one day at your door step. smile.gif

Sportsman Guide has them cheap too. There are tons of places that have them and sell them. Don't pay for an expensive "Insert brand name here" set, they are just a hunk of steel with dolly wheels on them...

Assuming your sled will be parked for the summer, wait for the snowmobile show in the fall at the Minneapolis convention center. You'll be able to compare different styles and prices.